iTunes is going places.
Download macOS Catalina for an all‑new entertainment experience. Your music, TV shows, movies, podcasts and audiobooks will transfer automatically to the Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcasts and Apple Books apps, where you’ll still have access to your favourite iTunes features, including purchases, rentals and imports.
Upgrade to macOS Catalina
You can always download iTunes 12.8 for previous versions of macOS,
as well as the iTunes application for Windows.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required
- To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor and 2GB of RAM is required
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- Internet connection to use Apple Music, the iTunes Store and iTunes Extras
- Apple combo drive or SuperDrive to create audio, MP3 or backup CDs; some non-Apple CD-RW recorders may also work. Songs from the Apple Music catalogue cannot be burned to a CD.
- OS X version 10.10.5 or later
- 400MB of available disk space
- Apple Music, iTunes Store and iTunes Match availability may vary by country
- Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.